Monday, March 26, 2007

The Great Matka and MCA Diaspora

Yesterday at a restaurant I came across two MTechs

Thus went their conversation which fortuitously I happen to overhear

M1( Matka 1 ) : Yaar My institute had huge bathrooms
My Humble Self to my own self : Bastard are you here to eat?????????
M2(Matka2) : Can't be bigger than the bathrooms we had ! We had lots of jaguar fittings in our bathroom which we enjoyed a lot !( Ya probably you touched yourself with those fittings ) Humari bahut Aish thi.
My Humble Self to my own self(pulling out my hair): How can having Jaguar Fittings in the bathroom equate to " aish"

And thus went their demented conversation which talked about all the ignored aspects of college life

The best or perhaps the worst dialogue quoted by one of the matka

" We had such long grasses in our institute that the gardeners were through out the eyar busy, that was a profitable business" ( Ya probably you fed on them ..Donkey)

And yes one of the Matka had a quotation on the T Shirt

" Some like large, Some Extra Large, and some like "OH my God "

Ohh I had enough !!

puff and cough ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Abe matko ki life mein bas yahi hota. Jaguar fittings haha.