Friday, February 27, 2009

Purple maze

I have been working on the layout and look on my blog. Actually since the last few weeks I have been switching between the various templates offered and could not agree on a single one. But I guess I like this new template of mine. I feel its more elegant and simplistic. I have always preferred combinations like white in black background. There is only one thing which I do not like is that the about me part comes at the lower bottom and I would prefer it in the top right corner. After banging my head over for quite some time I left it alone , which is actually my nature of leaving things alone when they get too fussy. ( An apt description about the word " light lena ").

I also changed the name from "Geeks do not lie " to " Purple maze" .  I got attracted to purple maze for two particular reason

1) I have a perception that the word Purple has a royal feel to it and it feels good on my ears

2) I feel that the phrase Geek does not suit me any more 

PS : I watched this play called " Love in December " on Gullu's advice and there is only one word for it AWESOME

3 comments:

Ninja said...

I don't like :|
Atleast change the font. There are some really nice fonts that would look good on black.

sandeip said...

it is very difficult to read,and not at all easy on the eyes :(

What's in a name ? said...

hmmm i keep the default template and keep discovering until I find a new one