Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Testimonials

Well I had been feeling bad ever since the testimonial portal opened up and ever since the deadlines for   testimonials kept extending for my laziness but today I have shed all laziness and written straight 14-15 testimonial. But actually it was difficult for me to write a testimonial for I was out of wits what to write 

For instance should I write all sugary like something below

" He is a very good natured , hardworking guy. He has a great mind apart from a great heart "

I mean one of the XL er actually compiled all the testimonial written for him and put in his blog and the blog link as the status messages. All his testimonials were composed of similar sugary stuff. Well that's OK but I failed to grasp that if he finds his torn and tattered year book 10 years from now in his old trunk would he care to even smile at such sugary comments. Plus the other thing is that I feel that it is totally a gay feeling to write such mushy comments about some body.

So at last I decided to go with the flow and write whatever comes to my mind the first thing I start writting about him be it hindi or english, be it slang or vocabulary stuff, be it sensible or non sensible

PS : I think i have done a decent job writting the testimonial albeit some people would not approve of some of the comments but again I am sure people will have a smile at my testimonials 10 years from now :)

No comments: