Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Fu - Manchau



"A man without a moustache is like tea without sugar "

- An English Proverb


Please find my personal observations on the data points of the above mentioned graphs .

Rapist : Whopping 49% and I honestly do not find the correlation. Why do people conclude this ? I have never seen a rapist. Neither have most of my acquaintances. But I have seen Shiney Ahuja. He did not sport a moustache. I saw Shakti kapoor , Prem Chopra , Gulshan Grover ( ok sometimes he can be excused ) , Paresh Rawal and none of them sported moustache. Yet they were the brand embassador of rapes. I also saw Arjun Singh , He raped a whole generation of youngsters without the moustache. I saw Akshay kumar in Janwar turning into a genuine human being after he grew a moustache. I saw Anil Kapoor acting as a looser in Lamhe while he looked so Elan in Ram Lakhan. It baffles me. I saw Sunil Shetty walk upto Pakistani tanks babbling incoherently ‘ Dharti ma, Dharti ma ‘ . I am sure he must have extracted all that courage from nothing else than his moustache. I also saw Amitabh making a fool of himself in ‘Lal Badshah’ and then found support in his dadi and mooch which has made him weather the days of hardships. And you must have watched south Indian heroes ( yes that was another data point but it was like a universal set for all the other thing , isliye I avoided that ). They are heroes for God’s sake and not rapists. Have you seen them fight God like in the movies? None of the Hindi heroes can match the Style and studappa of fighting like a southie hero. If you do not believe please watch videos of Rajnikant and Balakrishnan in you tube.
P.S If any female who reads this blog , do not worry I will not rape you now just because I have grown a moustache, if only I will be double conscious now for the pride of my moustache
Daku : Well have to admit it this time. Dakus are known for their moustache. But again one must realize that in old bolly movies most dakus were Thakurs and Thakurs were treated as Thakurs only because the moustache they sported. In real world, there are two bandits in India who are renowned for their honorable acts. Veerapan and Phoolan. One sported one and the other one ( actually could not ) , probably that the reason phoolan surrendered realizing that without the manly moustache she could have never have fulfilled the professional demands
C***** - It is not that I am using it for my female blog followers but it is because I am too embarassed to write about it. However I feel that the slang has been used by people who are prime examples of homo sapiens who do not have an opinion of them. They are faggots who fear that any other adjective they used could lead them to face harsher consequences.
Uncle & 2 Bacho ka baap : Again fail to understand the automatic connection ! and why 2 bachho ka baap ,why not 1 bache ka bap, or 2 bachiyyo ka baap ,or 1 bacha 1 bachhi ka baap or 1 bachi ka baap. This is totally ridiculous and too demanding. First of all you grow a moustache which needs regular maintenance in the form of regular visits to the nai ka dukaan and daily application of parachute coconut oil. Not to forget he extra time one needs to devote to take care of the moustache which I could have easily spent on an hour of morning sleep. To add to that you are burdened with the extra burden of finding a women to have sex and have bachhas and bachhis . I threaten people to avoid burdening me with such unreasonable demands from me or they would have to face dire consequence ( Rajni style )

P.S : I call my moustache Fu - Manchau if you wondering why the title :P

2 comments:

Mahvish Rafiya Rahman said...

I luved this one muchhad :D
but why Fu-Manchau??

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!